Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lucky

I am lucky to have this little guy as my nephew, and my little ones love having him as their cousin!! Actually, Keaton must love him so much that today, when I was finishing these pictures, he pointed at the computer and kept saying "Tar Tar!" (his version of Carter, I assume!) If you know our son, he doesn't say much (not even Mama yet)...so the fact that he said Carter's name is a big deal!! Carter and Keaton are almost exactly 1 year apart (5 days short of a year) and are going to have so much fun getting into trouble in the years to come!! Anyway, here are a few for my sister to check out before she gets the whole album!!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this little man!! The pics are awesome too...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to be Jamie right now...how do you decide?!! You don't, you buy them all!! I especially love the one of him leaning against the stone wall, such a little stud muffin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsom little fella, so much personality in all these photos.

    ReplyDelete