Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quick Trip to the Park

My niece and nephew braved the cold for a quick session at the park when they were in town a couple of weeks ago!!  Between the cold and wind, I don't know how we did it, but we managed to get some great shots of these cuties!!  I can't believe how big my nephew is getting...he's going to be walking any day now I am sure!!  Here are just a few from our time at the park...how adorable are they?!






The below picture reminds me sooooo much of her mommy (my sister)...this is identical to a face she used to make!!  It just cracks me up!!









2 comments:

  1. great pictures! they are so cute,love the one of keira pouting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I cant believe how big Kalen is getting either! I just love the one you got of them together!

    ReplyDelete